Welcome LAHC Classified Staff
Here is our place for information and resources to enhance our work and life experience.
- CLASSIFIED STAFF CHECK-IN ZOOM HOUR 2 Friday, May 8th 7pm. See PICS below. Join us next time!
- Harbor Blog Up and Running. Post a comment here.
- Virtual Step Challenge ENDED April 30th. CONGRATS HARBOR!!! 2nd Place. PREVENTION CLOUD.
- Now seems like a good time to prep for the MOUS Exam if you are eligible for the computing differential. FREE Training on your SIS Dashboard. Scroll down to BOSS BENEFITS below and click on the MOS Info Sheet foro more information.
- The COVID Experience - send pics of how you are making the best of this COVID EXPERIENCE (time with your children, crafting, home projects, etc.) We will share here. Send pics to email@example.com or post on the NEW BLOG!!!
STAFF BLOG - Sharing our experiences, advice and support. Click Here!
HEALTH & WELLNESS - Information and resources to ensure you are taking care of you and yours.
- Working Remotely: Being Productive and Connected: COM.27 Working Remotely Participant Guide.pdf Click link for handout from April 30th webinar. Good and helpful information and activities!
- CARES Act - The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was recently signed into law. The Act brings an exciting change as it allows over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and medicines without a prescription (Rx) along with menstrual care products purchased on or after January 1, 2020 to be eligible for health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), and health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) reimbursement. For more information, go to https://www.healthequity.com/cares/
BOSS BENEFITS - Take advantage, not for granted, your employee benefits.
Now is the time for prepping for the MOS exam. Click HereMicrosoft Office Specialist info sheet.docx
Bowling Nite 1/31/20
ZOOM STAFF CHECK-IN 5/8/20
CLASSIFIED ARCHIVES - The good ol' days