STEM STEP at Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC) is a program for students who are interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math majors. LAHC College faculty, Counselors and staff are devoted to assisting and supporting STEM students.
LA Harbor College students intrested in STEM are invited to join.
Benefits for STEM STEP students:
Newsletters and additional email announcements designed specifically for STEM students, including information about scheduled workshops, guest speakers and events, STEM in College Day, enrichment academies, university fieldtrips, internships, and university transfer updates.
STEM related Associate degrees include:
- Associate of Science Degree: Chemistry
- Associate of Science Degree: Electronic Engineering Technology
- Associate of Science Degree: Engineering Technology
- Associate of Science Degree: Engineering General
- Associate of Science Degree: Mathematics
- Associate of Science Degree: Physics
- Associate of Arts Degree: Liberal Arts & Sciences with emphasis in Mathematics and Natural Sciences
If you have questions about LAHC STEM programs, please contact:
(310) 233-4330 | STEM-STEP@lahc.edu