1. Students are required to complete an orientation, assessment
and education plan prior to enrolling in the program. Students
can complete the assessment and education plan before or
during the orientation session. To schedule an appointment
• Student must participate in an orientation.
Orientations are scheduled for:
-August 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- August 21, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- August 18, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Email PACE @lahc.edu to register.
2. Students enrolled in the PACE program must meet with a counselor during orientation and upon completion of their first term (two 8 week sessions). A dedicated counselor will be available for PACE students to ensure the timely completion of courses in the degree pattern.
•Classes taught in the PACE program receive additional class support through Canvas, an online software program.
Students are required to access Canvas for
information related to their classes.
•PACE also offers some 8-week Internet classes that have no in-person meetings. This option is available to students who have successfully completed one semester in the PACE program (two 8 week sessions) Courses are subject to availability and determined by the PACE program director.