The Professional Learning Center provides a supportive, collaborative environment for faculty and staff to discover effective means to promote student success throughout the campus community and to discover technological resources for use in and out of the classroom.
Service Area Outcomes:
- To provide a place where campus professionals can collaborate
- To assist faculty and staff with educational technology
- To promote the learning of new teaching methods
- To create a teaching learning community
- To provide faculty and staff with current educational tools