Los Angeles Harbor College promotes access and student success through associate and transfer degrees, certificates, economic and workforce development, and basic skills instruction. Our educational programs and support services meet the neeeds of diverse communities as measured by campus institutional learning outcomes.
1. Develops the instructional component of the College Master Plan
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations including all activities, coordinated by the Office of Academic Affairs
3. Reviews and recommends operating procedures related to Academic Affairs.
The Academic Affairs Cluster Committee meets on the second Thursday of every month.
Meetings begin at 1:30 PM in SSA 219.
Dr. Bobbi Villalobos
Vice President, Academic Affairs
Communication Division Chair
Vice President of Academic Affairs
- 1 Dean of Economic and Workforce Development
- one from Academic Affairs
- one from Student Services
- 4 Classified Staff representatives – one appointed by the AFT Classified Unit, and three appointed as per union contracts.
- 4 Students
- 1 Chair from each division, including directors from LAC and PACE
- 1 Representative from the AFT