1. Develops the instructional component of the College Master Plan
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations including all activities, coordinated by the Office of Academic Affairs
3. Reviews and recommends operating procedures related to Academic Affairs.
The Academic Affairs Cluster Committee meets on the second Thursday of every month.
Meetings begin at 1:30 PM in SSA 219.
Dr. Bobbi Villalobos
Vice President, Academic Affairs
Professor, Political Science
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
- 1 Dean of Economic and Workforce Development
- one from Academic Affairs
- one from Student Services
- 4 Classified Staff representatives – one appointed by the AFT Classified Unit, and three appointed as per union contracts.
- 4 Students
- 1 Chair from each division, including directors from LAC and PACE
- 1 Representative from the AFT