|Committee Mission: |
The Committee is composed of representatives of all constituencies and provides college-wide input on policy issues involving the managerial units reporting to the Vice President of Administrative Services, who co-chairs the Committee along with a co-chair the Committee elects. The Committee also integrates the annual plans of these managerial units into the annual cluster plan forwarded to CPC, and decisions of the Committee are made in the context of implementing or reviewing the cluster plan as provided in the College Planning Policy and Procedures Manual. [Participatory Governance Agreement, Article VI, Section 1, and College Planning Policy and Procedures Manual, Article III, Section B.]
1. Develops the Administrative Services
Component of the College Master Plan
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations for the
Administrative Services area
3. Reviews and recommends operating procedures
related to Administrative Services.
The Administrative Services Cluster Committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
Meetings begin at 1:00 PM in SSA 219.
Committee Co-Chairs Click here for a list of current members
Vice President, Administrative Services
Director, Learning Assistance Center
- Vice President of Administrative Services
- 3 Administrators (one from academic affairs, and one from Student Services)
- Facilities Manager
- 4 Classified Staff representatives – one appointed by the AFT Classified Unit, and three appointed as per union contracts.
- 4 Students
- 4 Faculty