Benefits of ASO Membership
The ASO membership fee can be paid for during registration or any time thereafter during the semester. You can purchase your ASO membership at the Business/Cashier's Office located on the 1st floor, on the outside of the Student Union building (SU127) for a $10.00 fee during Fall/Spring semesters, and an $8.00 fee during Summer/Winter sessions.
The Student Identification Card will provide a space to display your photo and current term sticker. You can obtain both in the Student Activities office on the 2nd floor of the Student Union (SU203). Your student ID ensures your safety around campus as it serves as another form of identification and it allows access to reserve study rooms, sign-up for tutors, checkout books, as well as other resources at the Library Learning Resource Center (LLRC).
What are the benefits of becoming an ASO member?
- 10 free scantrons and 2 blue books each semester (Fall/Spring)
- 5 free scantrons and 1 blue book (Summer/Winter)
- 1 free flash drive for Dean/President's list recipients
- ASO printing card each semester (10 free b/w pages, .10cents each additional one)
- Promotional items at ASO events
Discounts on recreational rentals in the Student Union
ASO sticker and Library Card
Discounted rates on personalized banners
Access to ASO scholarship (Fall/Spring)
*Student ID required with current ASO sticker to access ASO benefits*