Transcript Overview

Ordering Official Transcripts 

Effective December 1, 2017, LACCD transitioned from nine college specific transcripts to a single district transcript for all nine colleges.  If you attended one or more LACCD colleges since 1974 and beyond, please place the transcript order at the last LACCD college you attended.  The new multi-college LACCD transcript will reflect both credit and noncredit courses completed at any of the nine LACCD colleges. 

Student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature, in accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. 

Ordering online

Official transcripts can be requested through Parchment CredentialsTranscripts requested through Parchment Credentials can be sent via paper mail or electronically through Parchment or eTranscript California. To ensure accuracy of records, please include the student's LACCD student ID number or at least the last four digits of their social security number.

If students have attachments needed to be included with their transcripts, they can be attached to their request through Parchment Credentials. 

Transcript fees (for in person/mailed in requests) 

Each student is entitled to two regular processing official transcripts (or Enrollment Verifications) for free. After the first two copies, fees apply.  
    • Regular processing (7-10  Business Days): $3 per copy 
    • Rush processing (within 1 Business Day excluding holidays): $10 per copy 
      • When requesting a Rush processing transcript in person, transcript can be produced at the time of request. 

Requesting transcripts by mail 

When mailing in a request for official transcripts, students will need to include​ the following information: 

  • Full First Name- Last Name 
  • Other Last Name (if attended under another name)
  • Student ID number or Social Security number 
  • Date of Birth 
  • Current Address 
  • Phone Number 
  • Indicate IGETC - CSU Certification, if applicable 
  • Where the transcript is being mailed to 
  • Number of transcripts being requested 
  • Signature and date  

Send appropriate payment (if not requesting first two free official transcripts), sign the request, and mail it to: 

Los Angeles Harbor College 

Admissions and Records-Transcript Request 

1111 Figueroa Place 

Wilmington, CA 90744 

​We are accepting payment in the form of cash, money order, or check (made out to Los Angeles Harbor College).

Unofficial transcripts 

​Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed for free online through the Student Information System (SIS Portal Login).  

Submitting Official Transcripts 

Official College Transcripts 

Official College transcripts must be sent from college to college. We cannot accept college transcripts from students. 

***Evaluated foreign transcripts must be submitted via original sealed envelope from the evaluation agency if mailed to our Admissions Office. ***

Official transcripts can be submitted via the following methods:

    • Via Post mail to the address:

    Los Angeles Harbor College
    Admissions & Records Office
    1111 Figueroa Place
    Wilmington, CA 90744

    • Sent through an electronic service to our transcript email at
      • We accept electronic transcripts from the following services:
        • ​Credential Solutions
        • ​eTranscript California
        • ​National Student Clearinghouse
        • ​​Parchment Credenials

Official High School Transcripts 

High School official transcripts can be submitted either through Post mail to our Admissions office, emailed to our transcript email at directly from the student’s High School Counselor/Official, or submitted though Parchment Credenials. 

Requesting General Education Certificates 

You can request an IGETC and/or CSUGE certification when you order your official transcripts.


If you are requesting an IGETC or CSUGE certification for the first time, it can take an additional 7-10 business days to process your order. Once you have the IGETC or CSUGE certification, it is permanently on your transcript, and you will not need to request it again. 


If you have any questions about satisfying the requirements for these certifications, please meet with a counselor. ​