Check out our Resource Guide for:
- Resume Samples
- Resume Styles
- Cover Letters Samples
- Interview Questions
- Much more!
What is an Internship?
Internships are valuable opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience in various fields of interest by working for an employer or organization.
- An internship provides a student with an opportunity to learn more about a particular field of study.
- Internships can help a student apply academic knowledge to real-life situations.
- Internships may provide students with exposure to the latest technological advances in the field of study.
- Internships allow students an opportunity to develop networking relationships that may lead to future employment.
- Internships help build a student’s resume by providing valuable experience in their area of interest.
- Internship experience could lead to a higher salary in future employment positions.
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES